As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®), I am uniquely qualified to help you take the next step.
As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren't the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on me to guide you through every part of the process.
My training and experience in seniors real estate allows me to:
· Help you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
· Create a customized plan to market and sell your property
· Understand your unique needs and create a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
· Utilize specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
· Connect you with my vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
To allow you to sell your home faster and for more money than my competition, I will help you and your family to prepare and sell your home by including these actions:
· Help you unlock your equity by lending you the money you need to cover hauling, repairs, staging, living expenses and deposits needed for moving.
· Interview you to better understand your needs and walk through your property.
· Produce a competitive market analysis to aid in the selection of a selling price.
· Plan the work needed to prepare your home for sale.
· Move, haul, store and sell personal belongings and repair the house, as agreed upon.
· Prepare the inside and outside of the house for the best sale price.
· Market and sell the home.
· Help you move to your new location.